Report a Claim

Insurance companies have found the quickest way to settle claims is to have customers report their loss directly to their insurance company. A list of companies and corresponding toll free numbers are listed below.

  • AIG 1-800-638-3477
  • Andover/Cardarelli Claims 401-941-0010
  • Beacon Mutual 1-888-886-4450
  • Casco 1-877-542-3156
  • Commerce 1-800-221-1605
  • Dairyland 1-800-532-2525
  • Employers Mutual 1-888-362-2255
  • Encompass 1-800-588-7400
  • GMAC 1-877-468-3466
  • Hanover 1-800-628-0250
  • Harleysville 1-800-892-8877
  • Hingham 1-800-341-8200
  • Met 1-800-854-6011
  • National Flood Service 1-888-453-0598
  • National Grange Mutual 1-877-425-2467
  • New London County 1-877-383-1742
  • Peerless 1-800-522-7152
  • Progressive 1-877-776-2436

You can also report your claim here on the internet by clicking one of the links below or by calling us at (401) 275-5050. Ask to speak with your Account Representative.

Select a Claim Form:

Home/Renters/Condo Claim           Personal Auto Claim          

Commercial Insurance Claim

Due to the complex nature of commercial insurance policies, you will need to speak with us directly to report your claim. You are welcome to contact our office during normal business hours at (401) 728-3200, or complete the information below and one of our commercial representatives will contact you within 24 hours.

Company Name: 


Phone Number: 

Security Question (to prevent spam)
What is two plus four?